Agger about the future: I must have it all from a distance, 9th June 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/6/2016, 14:48

Daniel Agger will in future deal more with its business outside of football, now that his career is definitely over.

"Therefore I have decided to pull the plug here"

That was the 11:30 Thursday morning at Rosenhøjs football when Daniel Agger announced that he sets his active football career completely.

But what the future brings so for Brondby defender is yet uncertain

- Right now relax and sink it, and just have a little distance. It has after all been a part of my live virtually forever.

Beside football, the 31-year-old football player concurrently been running several businesses, among other sewer company KloAgger, Center Pub'en in Hvidovre and later surprised Agger all the press when he at a press conference in 2014 took the Mickey out of people and launched Agger Pils in cooperation with Damgaard and Ølfabrikken.

And that's some of the shops, Daniel Agger want to focus on now.

- Fortunately, I have many things, so will not be bored, says with a big smile at the press conference from Agger.

- But as I said, and I mainly just have a little distance. I have of course a weekday, I'll start. I have a lot of stores and companies that I really want to give me time. More time than I spent on them in advance.

Although Daniel Agger has spent his whole life on the football, there's not much to suggest that in the future he will deal with in a different role.

- It is not in the cards, no, but you never say never. But I think I've said it many times by now that when I'm done with this circus, which I have called it, so I would like to retire.

However, Daniel Agger opens a small door to the Rosenhøj where it all started - and today also joined.

- It could well happen that at some point I have to find the Rosenhøjs oldboys-crew, but that is not what I have spent the most time thinking about the past few weeks, let me put it this way, says the grinning Daniel Agger.

- I've had plenty of other things to think about, so I have not found out yet.

0 replies since 9/6/2016, 14:48   22 views