Injured Daniel Agger: It felt not good, 23rd May 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/5/2016, 22:35

Daniel Agger had to retire injured in Brøndbys defeat to Viborg. The extent of the damage is not yet known.

Brøndby was horribly disappointed Monday night when the team lost 0-1 at home to Viborg. Thus lost be heading a very important step in the fight for the medals in the Super League.

Daniel Agger had already in the middle of the first half come from the confrontation when he hard was felled by Søren Frederiksen.

- It is not felt damn good right now, but I will wait and see how it looks tomorrow. Right now it does not look good.

- I was struck between the Achilles tendon and calf in a field where there is so much space, so it is perhaps also what is the problem. There is no room for the blood that is collected there.

Soren Frederiksen escaped with a yellow card in the situation, and it was according Agger perfectly okay.

- Football is a contact sport and these things happen. Such a thing should just accept and move on, says Agger.

Daniel Agger was before the change involved in Viborg's lone goal in the showdown.

- I've seen it three or four times afterwards, and it was just errors on errors on errors, says Agger.

- Maybe I should just have unloaded the ball away, but I tried to clear it, and it was not that far away.

Brøndby came with three wins in a row, but looked far from a team with confidence against Viborg.

- It has been through the battles we have won, we have not started very well. So it was here. I think it is difficult, says Agger.

Daniel Agger's future in Brøndby is still uncertain. His contract expires after the season, and he has not yet decided what then will happen.

0 replies since 23/5/2016, 22:35   24 views