Daniel Agger: John Terry has what we need, 10th May 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/5/2016, 21:45

Many questions adheres to Brondby on Tuesday afternoon at. 16 holds general meeting. One of the main questions about the future coach. Daniel Agger tells BT that John Terry has it that they so desperately needs.

Brondby are after 2-1 victory over FC Nordsjælland still in the running for Europe. But you have to reach the finishing line, so says Daniel Agger that the club should be better at a very special thing. One thing that John Terry possesses to perfection.

"It is not nice that the results go up and down that way. There have been big fluctuations, and we lack stability. We show the energy and will, as we do today (Monday, ed.), Then it should probably come, but we have not done in all battles, "says Daniel Agger.

A man, who in turn have stability and has proven it over many years, was at the stadium to witness Brøndbys game against FC Nordsjælland. For along with Brøndby's outgoing Chairman, Jan Bech Andersen, was none other than John Terry and Daniel Agger says that the English national team star has just the stability Brøndby missing.

"John Terry is a man who I can only take my hat off to. I have great respect for him on the football field. He is a man who has won everything that can be won, and he has done it with style. He has just what you call stability, and that he has kept it for so many years, it's really impressive, "says Daniel Agger.

There have been many rumors rooted in whether John Terry will take over the role coach in Brøndby, but it conjures Chelsea player under contract expired this summer, provisionally even in the ground. It is certainly not over the coming years, says:

"No, I will not be. Maybe in a few years, but I will still play a few more years. Hopefully in Chelsea, "he said in an interview with TV3 Sport.

Daniel Agger's contract also expires this summer, and there is not yet registered clarification about his future out. Therefore speculated that much of what the future holds for Daniel Agger, and he tells BT that the equation entirely cut himself - no matter who is coach of the club in the summer.

0 replies since 10/5/2016, 21:45   22 views