Daniel Agger: I should have kicked it away, 29th March 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/3/2016, 22:41

National team captain Daniel Agger, take responsibility for Scotland's goal as Denmark lost 1-0 away.

Daniel Agger and Kasper Schmeichel was furious after Scotland took the lead 1-0 after nine minutes in Tuesday's test match between the two nations.

The two plays cried a few truths to each other in the following seconds, but when the confrontation was over, the country team's captain, Daniel Agger, ready to take charge of the target on his shoulders.

- I misunderstood Schmeichel. I just had to have kicked it away. If there should be a responsibility, I take it, it sounded short and clear from Agger to TV 2 SPORT.

The situation left, as does much doubt that Daniel Agger had misunderstood his goalkeeper, as he takes a relatively harmless situation, thought that Kasper Schmeichel would come out of the target.

It did Schmeichel not suddenly lay the ball to the feet of Matt Ritchie, who scored easily to the result 1-0.

Kasper Schmeichel would subsequently not go deeper into the situation, but hit just stated that he and Agger had talked it through.

TV 2 SPORT Football Commentator Flemming Toft was not entirely satisfied with Daniel Agger performance. He gave him a one in his grade book. See all the grades below.

0 replies since 30/3/2016, 22:41   25 views