Daniel Agger is not forgotten in Liverpool: He will always be a legend, 21st March 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/3/2016, 23:04

Two die-hard Liverpool fans had Sunday evening shift Anfield out with the Copenhagen suburban, yellow and blue colors and not least; Daniel Agger.

Daniel Agger is by no means forgotten in Liverpool. After nine years in the history, the club he left its mark.

So deep tracks that two Liverpool fans Sunday night was in place at Brøndby stadium to see their idol play fight.

Charlotte Johnson and Phillip Lea came to Denmark on Wednesday and Sunday night they were for the first time at Brøndby Stadium. Since Agger leaving Liverpool in 2014 with 175 matches in his luggage, the two fans wanted to see him in action.

- I've wanted to travel, since Daniel Agger leaving Liverpool. He is an idol for me and I would see him play again, says Charlotte.

And the passion in Liverpool and around Agger is something very special for the two fans.

- We miss devotion and passion in Liverpool after Daniel went. We fell together, as soon as he was gone. So it was not safe in defense anymore, says Charlot Johnson.

And her companion Phillip Lea is certainly not disagree.

Ended up in the VIP lounge
But the two Agger fans could not quite wait to see their football the way to Sunday. Already Thursday took the trip from their hotel in Copenhagen and out to Brøndby's training facility, where the team trained.

Here they greeted their idol, who immediately asked them if they came to fight against Esbjerg. They nodded. Agger then asked if they had bought their tickets, they had not.

Another proof that Agger is not forgotten in Liverpool. Here a tweet from d. February 1, when the club remembers that it was ten years ago that he had debut in the red sweater.

- I will come two hours before kick-off and say your names at the front desk, so I'll make sure that there are some tickets for you. How he said to us, says Charlotte Johnson with a smile up to both ears.

And not only that there were tickets to the expectant fans, it was to the VIP lounge, and here they were received by Agger's family as they ate with before the match in upscale surroundings.

Our Danish Warrior
After the game was the two Englishmen ready to welcome their hero when he came off the pitch. And he came of course and greeted his two companions. And besides a high-five and a hug he had his match jersey with them. And then of course a genuine Agger autograph.

With him from England had a large banner with a picture of Agger in Liverpool jersey and the text: "You defended with pride. You Scored with passion. You are Liverpool. Our Danish Warrior. You'll never walk alone. "

And the two guests are in no doubt about why Agger still live in Liverpool.

- He is a legend in the defense, for the way he plays football. That's why we never forget him and his passion for football - he loves Liverpool, says Phillip Lea.

And as a small final comment, so underlines Phillip that Daniel Agger is certainly not too old to come back, even though he claims it.

0 replies since 21/3/2016, 23:04   27 views