Daniel Agger has not decided if he prolongs his career at Brondby after this season., 20th March 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/3/2016, 23:59

Daniel Agger contract with Brøndby stand right now to run out after this season.

And with all the turbulence that occurred outside of the football pitch in recent weeks, it might be feared that the Danish national team captain is so tired of it all, he does not want to be in the club.

Brøndby have changed coach, Thomas Frank has resigned while Auri Skarbalius has entered.

It happened after the chairman, Jan Bech Andersen wrote some critical things about Thomas Frank under a pseudonym on Brøndbys fanforum south side Online.

Agger tries solely to concentrate on things on the field that Sunday ended in a 0-0 match at home against Esbjerg.

- Of course it is a shame for Thomas. I'm taking him all the best.

- We do not take all that circus outside the court. We have chosen to stand together and we are hopefully moved even closer together. And then we focus on the matches and training as it is about.

- All around, we try to push a little to the side. And it has worked ok, believes Agger.

The Danish national team captain will first take a decision at a later date, and he will also be included in who becomes the new head coach from next season.

- I have many considerations. What comes into play is if I have the desire. The desire has to be there before anything can be considered. So we must look at the time. Right now it's the desire that operates the plant, said Agger.

Sunday's 0-0 tie against Esbjerg was not encouraging clean energy while playing, but it does not matter to any extension.

- Even primitive games can produce results that can provide bright and ready for more. But we must also deliver, says Agger.

He believes that Brøndby can fight for medals this season, and it may easily easily be of silver.

- We must believe. It lies just to the right leg. We might as well take the silver, as some of the others. Had we won over Esbjerg, so it had seen much better, says Agger.

0 replies since 20/3/2016, 23:59   22 views