Daniel Agger: It's my upbringing in Copenhagen West given me, 15th February 2016

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/2/2016, 22:13

Daniel Agger will fund The Agger Foundation to help children in difficulty

The soccer star Daniel Agger grew up in Hvidovre in a loving home. Here learned parents, Knud and Seas Agger, him and his two younger siblings, little sister Stephanie and his younger brother Marko, if you have the energy and can help others, you should do it. And it does Daniel Agger so today. However, it is not something he says and shouts loud on out at Brondby Stadium in Copenhagen West.

"I push all the attention from me and do not talk so much about it. I make an effort and give money, but I do not tell so much about it. And it is mainly children, I help, and so I think that Hvidovre Hospital makes a huge effort, so it helps me, too ", says Daniel Agger, 31, Michael Meyerheim in" Talk show Meyerheim ".

Here Daniel occasionally agreed to participate in a talk show. In the show helps Helle Thorning-Schmidt also because of its new director position for the international part of Save the Children.

Daniel Agger and Helle Thorning-Schmidt has many things in common. They are both from the countryside, Daniel from Hvidovre and Helle from Ishoej, where Daniel went on Handelsskole.De're both family people and have a great fondness for helping children.

"Being from the countryside provides a ruggedness that I've got in from school in Hvidovre and Ishøj College. What I have been able to use from then, is to manage to get into the circus, football, is, "says Daniel Agger.

He makes no secret of the fact that he was a bit of a mess in need of help when he was younger.

"I have for some time been thinking about how I can help make a difference for people who for one reason or another find themselves in difficulty. In this context, there may be a special need to help children get a good start in life. The purpose of the fund is specifically to help children who are in difficulty, "says Daniel Agger although The Agger Foundation.

This summer visited Agger Learning for Life Learning Camp in Roskilde, where he greeted the 100 foster children who spend two weeks of their summer holidays camp to get better at Danish and mathematics. Daniel Agger responded to children's questions, and he told about his own education and career choices.

"Lessons and education is like football. To be successful requires hard work. One must also accept that sometimes fails. I've always loved going to school. As a youngster in Brøndby fit I still my school, though many of my classmates chose to train all day. I went on business school in the morning and went directly to training afterwards. I was raised such that if you start something, then you do it finished, and business school meant a lot to me, both professionally and personally. I made good friends and learned at the same time. So I turned my education finished before I relied 100 percent on my football career, told Daniel Agger, which also revealed the motto that has given him great success as a footballer. "

As a professional footballer you train every day. It may be hard, but I have a saying I use, if I think something is difficult: "It is, what it is, get on with it" and means: "It is what it is, came through the". So it is with their homework. It may well be that it is acidic or boring, but it's just something to be done if we are to get better, "he said.

ed289f465476722

0 replies since 15/2/2016, 22:13   26 views