Daniel Agger enjoy playing in Denmark: I want to be in Brondby, 22nd November 2015

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2015, 23:56

Daniel Agger's contract with Brondby expires this summer. But the soon 31-year-old middle stops have not lost the desire to play football at the highest Danish level.

Daniel Agger's contract with the major league club Brondby expires this summer. But already encouraged the almost 31-year-old defender up for contract renewal.

"I am ready to continue his career at Brondby. Admittedly, I have the opportunity to negotiate the other hand, after the New Year. But I see no reason therefore. Now we'll see what happens. I guarantee that I will continue as long as the desire is there, and I have it right now, draw it positively, "said Daniel Agger for Brondby away had played 1-1 against AGF.

Brondby coach Thomas Frank was fine with Daniel Agger's clear announcement about his future plans.

"Daniel is Super League's absolute best player. He is the national team captain, who just played brilliantly in the two European Championship playoff matches against Sweden. So I understand that he has no plans to give up playing on the shelf for now. From my perspective, he can be on the highest Danish level several more seasons, "said Thomas Frank.

Brøndby sporting director, Troels Bech, did not have much desire to comment on whether he has begun negotiations on a contract extension with Daniel Agger.

"It is an internal matter. But I promise that we will announce when there is new. As for Daniel Agger, I can say so much that it is inconceivable that we will have a word with him, "said Troels Bech with a sly smile.

One point is better than zero

While Agger encouraged about his football future, he was different negative speechless about Brøndby's performance against AGF.

"We are satisfied with one point. A year ago, we have gone from a fight like this with no points, "he said, adding:

"If we want to be in the top, we must make greater demands than we delivered today. We sat too far from them, and the intensity was not there. "

It gave Thomas Frank him right in.

"Before the national team break we were in a good period. The continued we not against AGF. The goal before the winter break is why we in the next week will return to the October level, "said Thomas Frank.

Brøndby came ahead 1-0 on an own goal by Jens Jønsson middle of the first half, but they had to watch Danny Olsen score to the final result 1-1 on a well-timed lob over keeper Frederik Rønnow 20 minutes before time.

"By the scoring comes I unfortunately a few steps too far out of the goal. It took advantage of Danny nice, "said Frederik Rønnow who also was annoyed point loss.

"It is still too early in the season to look too much at the position in the Super League. But in a round of play where both FC Midtjylland and FC Copenhagen put the points, we had the ability to download into their point lead. Now we are unfortunately still five and six points behind. When you look at our performance, which was not particularly good, I think we should be pleased that we are, after all, comes from Aarhus with a draw, "said Frederik Rønnow.

0 replies since 22/11/2015, 23:56   28 views