Agger: Olsen deserved one last finals, 18th November 2015

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/11/2015, 16:17

There awaits a heavy Wednesday for the Danish national team when they have to try to digest the disappointment of not having to play the European Championships this summer.

But the Danish state is the personal disappointment was not so great as the disappointment of not being able to provide Morten Olsen one last tournament as national coach.

- It is most disappointing is that we have not been able to give him the last European Championship finals, for it had he fucking deserved, said Agger to TV 2 SPORT.
T
he Danish national team captain has benefited greatly from the many years when Morten Olsen has been a coach for Denmark.

- He has a high proportion of how my career has progressed. He took me into a very young and believed in me ever since, and I can not thank him enough.

- He clearly has an interest in that I have reached some of the things I have achieved. Not only training, but also outside. And I obviously can not thank him enough, said Agger after the battle.

When Morten Olsen announced the national team its decision to stop before the end of contract as national coach, it was stated Agger's responsibility
to say goodbye to Olsen on behalf of the players.

- It was as sad for him and for us, because I have had many good years with him, and it was also hard to give him the final word. But that's football now.

- Basically it's just a thank you for everything and for his attitude and commitment - it has not failed anything at all. Many of the players here have learned a great deal from him, and it's definitely one of the things they can use in their future careers, says Agger's assessment.

Besides Morten Olsen also chose Lars Jacobsen to stop the moment action on the national team and several of the experienced players are considering whether to do the same.

Asked directly reject Danial Agger, who has already made a decision about his own national team's future.

- I told after the game that as long as I have the desire as long as I am at. It's so what is the issue, he said to TV 2 SPORT.

0 replies since 18/11/2015, 16:17   28 views