HELLO

« Older   Newer »
Aggerswagger
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2012, 07:27

DAGGER fan from the States. I've been a hardcore supporter of LFC since 2001 :D And Agger is my favorite footballer of all time ;) I hope this forum wasn't only for females because I'm a guy :unsure:

Most of you females might be Agger fans for his looks but I'm more blown away by his class, loyalty, skills, and greatness.

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/7/2012, 16:27

Welcome to the forum :)
I totally agree with you he is a class defender and such a good person as well :)
Where in the states are you from?

Aggerswagger
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/7/2012, 01:34

Thanks For the warm welcome. I'm from Cali, but currently studying in AZ ;)
So this forum isn't just for girls?

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/7/2012, 17:01

Nice :) Will you be going to any of Liverpool's pre season games over there?
No it's not don't worry I am not like these girls who just watch football to look at the guys been a Liverpool fan all my life can't imagine my life not having football in it :lol:
I have a guy who goes on another forum a Liverpool forum I get on well with him hehe

Aggerswagger
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/7/2012, 04:17

I wish I could go to the pre-season games. But the games are in the East coast and I live out West, so it's pretty far. Although I'll get to see Real Madrid in Las Vegas this summer :D (They're my second fav team).

I haven't been this excited for a season to start since.......well last summer :D
But I can't wait to see what Rodgers can do for us. And obviously Agger had a great Euros and many people actually realized what a great player he is. Agger would do great in Rodgers' system IMO.

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 7/7/2012, 16:58

Nice :) I miss Xabi and Alvaro so much :wub:
If only Liverpool went near your end then you could've of seen them.
I agree with you he did well with Swansea hope he can get us in a good position and hopefully we will be able to put our chances away.
I think so I think his style of play will suit Daniel as he likes to bomb forward and sometimes have a shot.
Will be interesting to see who we buy I think we need another striker and a winger.

5 replies since 4/7/2012, 07:27   51 views