Danish stars mentioned in violence review, 15th November 2011

« Older   Newer »
OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2011, 17:46

It is rare that national team players even make up for the Hotel Marienlyst in Elsinore. But after the victory over Sweden gave coach Morten Olsen allowed the players went in the hotel bar - without, however, they were allowed to celebrate wildly.

What exactly happened then is unclear, but one of the hotel's other guests arrived during the evening in turmoil with several national team players. The man police subsequently notified several players to violence.

It writes Helsingør Dagblad.

According Helsingør Dagblad tried several players to put a damper on the man when he fell unfortunate and broken his arm.

The newspaper overheard hotelgæstens excited conversation with the police, and according to the journalist was both Daniel Agger and Nicklas Bendtner's name mentioned. The guest demanded ostensibly an apology from the players if the notification should be withdrawn.

Saturday, several players interviewed, but subsequently rejected the police notification and there are no charges against any national team.

- I've had my share of city tours, and it is part of being young, but things changed when I had a son last year. Now the important thing in the world a being with Nicholas when I have free time from football and is going to London, or he did come up to me. I enjoy going out even more and probably become a little weary of that life. I've seen it all, done it all and is ready for anything in my life. Ready to be a responsible adult, and that way I would like to help to say that my youth is gone.

DBU: It was not wildly
DBU's communications director Lars Berendt confirms that the players on Friday night were allowed to socialize with alcohol. He stresses however that it was in no way game:

- Players were able to relax and rejoice in the victory over Sweden with each other in the hotel's public bar area, he says to Helsingør Dagblad.

- After the match they were also allowed to drink alcohol, taking into account that they already Tuesday evening to play match against Finland. The players lived in all areas of national coach Morten Olsen's instructions, he says.

North Zealand Police do not want to comment on details about the case:

- The only thing I will say is that we have received a notification, after researching it, evaluated it legally and decided to reject it, says Henrik Suhr, a spokesman for North Zealand Police.

At Hotel Marienlyst CEO Ulrik Finnemann not very communicative.

- We said we never talk about our guests, so I have no comment to make, he says to ekstrabladet.dk.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/lands...icle1657856.ece

0 replies since 15/11/2011, 17:46   62 views