Andy Roddick

« Older   Newer »
Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/11/2010, 23:44

Former no 1
probably the sexiest tennis player in the world :P

when i was younger i was crazy about him ;)

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/11/2010, 23:50

I agree with this. haha. He's sexy!

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2010, 15:52

yeah and he's got a great sense of humor! i like it very much. the best thing is he can laugh at himself.
i still love watching his matches, he's so funny on the court

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2010, 20:20

He really is! He seems like he'd be really fun to know. My best friend used to be obsessed with him and had pictures all over her walls. needless to say, I spent more time staring at the pics than listening to her. haha

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2010, 23:25

hahaha i believe you cos i was the same as your friend ;p i mean, i hadn't his pictures on my walls but my computer was only in andy's photos. i even forced my brother to buy himself andy's tennis racquet hahaha
fortunately, nowadays i gave up this fascination ;)
now i like watching his tennis but i'm not able to wake up at 4 am to watch his match like it was couple of years ago... ;)

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2010, 23:50

haha i understand. sometimes the dedication fades just a little. i'm pretty sure my friend doesnt care about him at all anymore. its funny the way that happens, huh?

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:06

yeah and when i was a teenager i had very often the situations that i had liked somebody very much, you know i was crazy about him etc and then i spotted somebody else and my dedication to this one was going away and i started loving a new idol ;p

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:10

Me too. I switched around like crazy. I would be all into guys from bands one minute then sports players then movie stars. haha. but having a new person every week was part of the fun. :D

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:12

exactly :D
but the worst thing for me it was when my love was having a girlfriend... grhhh!! :D hahaha

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:18

haha. I know! I used to have a thing for Joel Madden of Good Charlotte (this was forever ago, when they were actually popular) and when he started dating Hilary Duff, I flipped out. Which is crazy because i had liked her before she was with him, and i no longer find him attractive whatsoever. sigh. teenage crushes. :rolleyes:

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:33

hahaha no way! i have the same with andy!! hahaha i have liked mandy moore first, and then andy and they were a couple later haha

hahaha yes teenage crushes are adorable heheh and yours feeling then hehhe when i got to know that Valentino Rossi (a motorcycle rider) had a gf i couldn't concentrate in the school even hahaha
how stupid i was.... lol

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:39

I was the exact same way. all my crushes were like, all consuming. which is so funny considering the way i had a new person every week. hahaha

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:52

hehehe poor you... you had been investing your feelings in the wrong people all the time hahaha

Kira Q
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 00:57

haha. i know. its a good thing i was so fickle. so nobody thought i was like, obsessed with people i didn't actually know.

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2010, 01:08

wherefrom i know it hahaha the teenage ages are funny

14 replies since 20/11/2010, 23:44   108 views