Agger's tattoos

« Older   Newer »
Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 18:01

As we all know, Daniel has many tattoos. Maybe it is a good place to talk about them?

Do you know the meaning of his tattoos?
Here some of them:

Here you can read what Meireles thinks about Danny's tattoos.
Daniel is also an artist :) He makes the tattoos as well:

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 18:08

i like most of his tattos i like the one on the 1st pic hehe but the one he has of the ghostly viking creeps me out
i wouldnt mind him to do a tattoo for me :) i want to get LFC but dont know where lol

Good idea Irena :)

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 21:11

hehhee thx Kat i think it's a grateful topic :P

ooo... i see it's very serious issue. Are you already 100% decided or still thinking?
unfortunately in many jobs you can't have any tattoos, i mean you have to hide them or something... ;/
so better choose the place where it will be easy to hide the tattoo...
many people do the tattoos on the belly, very low. but i don't know if i like it... it's good because nobody can see that but i wonder for what to do a tattoo when you have to hide it all the time... it's obvious you want sometimes other admire your deed (i don't know if this word is correct ;p)

when it comes to danny's tats, yeah the viking one is impressive! i know he has something like "death is certain, only the hour is uncertain" and on his ankles "pain is temporary" and "victory is forever"
btw. i've never seen tats on his ankles...

Edited by Irena - 15/11/2010, 11:05

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 21:20

I'm not sure if I will or not lol but i would probaly get on wrist something not too big or something.
true they are srict about it true some like to show off others dont lol some like to cover it up lol
i like his saying in the tattoos :)
same here lol maybe he don't have lol i dont think he has any of his leg lol skrtel does

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 22:28

yeah, i think wrist is ok. but i heard that on the bones it hurts a lot...

hahahaha probably daniel is faking with his tats :D
it's good that skrtel shows his tattoos, for sure he's proud of them :P

he's forehand is really impressive too
he can compete with Dan :P

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/11/2010, 22:38

oh god i dont want it to hurt lol
haha yes the one on his arm is amazing lol on his tigh he has like a stripe or something like a wave lol
oh he has on his bottom of his leg i didnt notice before lol

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 11:03

yesss he has something on his leg but it's difficult to see what it exactly is...
but i don't like his stars on the hand. i don't know but for me it's sensless. maybe it has some meaning for him, but do i know...? for me it's something like 'oh it's really nice! let me do it too'
for me a tattoo is an art if it has a meaning, if there are any reasons to do it.

and daniel's "saying tats" are really cool i like them too. it can attest to him, that he doesn't think only about a present, about things he has now, but he looks further and deeper... i don't know, maybe i estimate him. but those are my first associations :P

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 17:50

:lol: maybe he just like the style
they really show what kind of person Daniel is I wouldn't want him to change his real nice in person as well :)
u either love them or hate them lol
I really cant stand big tattoos in ugly letting with someones name or something

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 22:57

oh yes, maybe he likes it, and that's it ;) in the polish league, we have a bosnian footballer, and he has something like that:
but it's not my style as well ;)

lucky you, you have met Daniel personally :D have you talked with him? what is he like?

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 23:03

:lol: omg i don't like it at all
his a nice :) he always happy to sign stuff :) i really want him to sign my denmark shirt and get a another pic with him hehe but the last times ive been his not been there :(

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 23:18

hahaha different people like different things :D

unfortunately it will be quiet a long time when he arrives at melwood again :( I really hope he will recovery soon and will have a place in the basic squad.
i don't have any opportunity to meet him personally. it's far away from poland and i can only dream of being at anfield or go to the training and see some players ;) i would like to lfc meet in the next round our lech poznan, maybe when they will arrive to poland i could meet some of them :P
yeah... taking photo with Dan would be a really nice thing :P

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 23:25

same here
he deserves to be in starting 11 he is good defender his classy he can pass the ball around and keep it plus he has a good shot on him and his tall.
that would be great if that happend anfield is amazing nothing beats it :)
its nice he doesnt mind to do things like that he always stops after training unlike some of them who just drive past and dont wave at u or nothing

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 23:37

and i like that he often goes in the penalty box. i mean nowadays a good defender should can play in the attack. and when you see at roy's selection... no words... he's probably still in the last era :P

ohhh, how nice he has to be :) i can understand that some of them don't want to stop and sign autographs, taking photos etc. cos it could be tiring. and they exhausted after training, sometimes have their own problems etc. but the fans are important, they often wait there so long only to take a photo or sthg and it's unpleasant when he doesn't pay attention at you...
so daniel has to be really nice if he's always ok with the fans. lucky you!! :D

Edited by Irena - 16/11/2010, 13:03

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 23:56

yep dan likes to go forward god knows what year roy thinks it is his a nice enough guy but i dont think his the right man for the job.
hehe thanks :) some do stop but not as much one who never stops is torres his horrible he doesn't even stop if like 2 people are there once i was in the road and i waved my spain flag he didnt look or nothing he just drove past ¬_¬

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/11/2010, 00:12

arrghh... i don't like it. i mean, i love when people stay down-to-earth still, even when they're popular, famous or sth. some of them maybe thinks they're so big stars and can't even stop and smile to the fans! they don't care ... :|

i have met maria sharapova once. and honestly i always thought she's very serious, grumpy, never smiles etc. but when i met her she was really nice and cute, she smiled to me and i feel like i have known her for a long time. and she has really suprised me in a positive way...

and torres.. maybe fame goes to his head :P

41 replies since 14/11/2010, 18:01   14800 views