Hola ♥, intro

« Older   Newer »
LabiosRosas
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 17:52

Hola bonitas!
Uhmm well, I'm Michelle, I'm from Mexico, I'm 28 years old and I'm a huge football fan. Actually I follow Manchester United quite closely but one day I saw this gorgeous guy playing in the opossite team, specifically for Liverpool... and then you know what happened, I fell under his freckles spell ♥♥♥ anyway, there is always a lack of news/info about Daniel and I started to look on the web and this place seems great, so I hope I can also contribute sometimes to avoid a Daniel deprivation hehehe **blushes** Uhmm, I think that's all :D
GO DANIEL!!

Edited by LabiosRosas - 12/7/2010, 20:34

MrsKatiaTorres..x
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2010, 22:24

Welcome to the forum Michelle :)
hope u like it here

LabiosRosas
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/6/2010, 06:17

Thanks!! I'm sure I will!!!! ♥

LaMartina
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/6/2010, 12:46

Hi Michelle!I'm Martina,nice to meet u!
welcome here:)

kpop5268
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/6/2010, 17:55

Hey, nice to meet you! I found LJ and this forum almost at the same time. I'm actually quite confused in both places, but oh well, as long as I can see Dan, I can be confused the whole time. LOL. See you around and it's good to see you! :)

LabiosRosas
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/6/2010, 18:55

Hola Martina!!! Thanks!!! :D Nice to meet you too!!

Hola kpop5268 :D

hihihi srsly?? I had been in LJ for the longest time (maybe like 4 years) so whatever doubt you have, let me know!! hahaha uhmm exactly, as long as we can see Daniel!!! ;) awww it can be really confusing when you just discover a website and you are learning how to use it ;)

Thanks for say hi to me!!! and nice to meet you!

what's you LJ use name btw??? mine is michelita1713 ;)

kpop5268
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2010, 07:25

mine is the same as here as everywhere else. LOL. by any chance, if you see a name with kpop5268 online any where, that would probably be me, cuz i've been using the same name for nearly ten years. LOL.
i've really just recently began to active in LJ, so you probably won't know me, though i've seen you quite often. LOL.

LabiosRosas
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2010, 07:41

omg really?? **blushes** :P uhmm yeah, I'm huge with LJ hehe, I shall find you there ;)

7 replies since 27/6/2010, 17:52   69 views