Kings Of Leon

« Older   Newer »
MrsKatiaTorres
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/6/2009, 21:17

Kings Of Leon

Kings of Leon is a band from Nashville, Tennessee formed in 2000 by the Followill brothers. Both their father (who was actually named Ivan) and grandfather went by the name 'Leon', which is where the band gets its name. The band's early music was an upbeat blend of southern rock and garage rock influences. Since then, the band has experimented with various genres of music. Since the band's 2003 debut, they have grown from an indie act to achieve international superstardom, particularly in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The band also experienced a huge growth in popularity in Canada and the United States on the heels of their 2008 album Only by the Night. As of 2009, Kings of Leon have attained nine Top 40 singles in the United Kingdom, including the number-one single "Sex on Fire".

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

lilsmilez
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/3/2010, 00:36

Oh wow I never even knew they made these many videos!! I love Kings of Leon! My favorite song is Use Somebody!

TinaAgger
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/6/2010, 21:31

My favourite song is Notion, but Use somebody and Sex on fire (HAHAH :$) are great ones too :)

kpop5268
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/7/2010, 17:18

I really like their songs! I sing along with it every time it's on the radio! LOL. I still don't know much of the lyrics though. haha. I didn't know they were from Nashville, though. I'm kinda from there, so that's pretty cool. LOL.

S a r a .
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/6/2011, 09:27

My favourite song is Use Somebody. I love this song ^_^

5 replies since 30/6/2009, 21:17   66 views