Agger was annoyed after comeback: our own fault we lose, 21st September 2014

« Older   Newer »
Kat_Agger5
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/9/2014, 20:45

Daniel Agger was far from satisfied with his comeback for Brondby since the team Sunday night lost 0-1 to FC Copenhagen at Parken.

- I came well into the game, but I have not played matches since May, and it was hard on forces. It was a bit annoying comeback, it's never nice to lose, said Daniel Agger immediately after the game to TV3 +.

He believed that Wakefield itself was to blame for that one had to go home from a residential area with a defeat.

- The move did not run well enough. We did not get the ball, and you must do this against a team like FC Copenhagen. They were skilled to move quickly when we lost it. They were dangerous when they ran counter.

When the target did Agger, they should have committed a foul and stopped FCK kontraløb when they lost the ball.

- We should have been more cynical, stop them, take the yellow card and move on.

Although Agger was far from satisfied with losing in the park, he still enjoyed the reception he received from Brøndby fans.

- It is great feeling when there are so many people shouting your name. It's hard to describe, and you get a little goose bumps.

Thomas Frank praised Agger for action against FCK striker Andreas Cornelius.

- He almost ate Cornelius. But I know that he will bring much more to the team. On a scale of one to six, I will give him four, because I have very high expectations for him, said Thomas Frank who incidentally recognizes that Brondby has not yet hit the game-related level, as would be expected from them.

- I'm not happy. Our four offensive players hit not a sufficiently high level. There we still wears

0 replies since 21/9/2014, 20:45   4 views