Hola Hola !!

« Older   Newer »
pequeñafive
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/2/2011, 03:10

You have no respect !! sorry but you are beign silly and making problems in a forum that is public and all Agger and liverpool fans can join, If you don't want share your things with me good, i wont know your things but are more people here, just ignore me.I just come here to make and meet friends, i will ignore you and all will be okay but please don't make problems in the forum that is all if you want say me something do it by msn or mp but no in post because is horrible,really.
Whatever...I never did nothing bad to you , i still don't know why you hate me.
Don't care.But please no fight in the forum take a little respect. thank you

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/2/2011, 13:28

oh, c'mon girls what's wrong with you?? why are you arguing? i can't see any reason... :(
I feel really sorry that this situation has a place, cos i like this forum and i like people here. the atmosphere was great and i won't to see anybody telling themselves bad words...
please girls, relax... :(

OjosMágicos
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/2/2011, 17:12

same here its not good on the forum its not nice to argue i don't understand what is happening here Maru seems like a nice girl, I don't want anyone to leave to because of this

pequeñafive
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/2/2011, 21:30

Sorry Kat i don't know why she told me that, i'm shy because this situation i did nothing :(

Denmarkgirl
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/2/2011, 22:44

Yeaaah ohh poor new silly girl.really i know what kind of girl you are and i dont like.good bye!

pequeñafive
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/2/2011, 02:38

sorry for all this bad time girls :( i'm glad now is all better

Irena
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/2/2011, 10:11

yep, it will be better. it HAS TO be ;)
chin up!

pequeñafive
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/2/2011, 12:30

^^

22 replies since 8/2/2011, 04:11   175 views